Tuesday, December 17, 2013

SIMPLE GIFT WRAPPING







I love wrapping presents, always have.  Making a package look pretty is one of the best parts of gift giving for me.  This year I decided to use natural colors and plain, pretty ribbons.  I cut some pine off of the back of our Christmas tree and some Rosemary from my moms garden to embellish the tops.  I love the thick tan ribbon and am especially obsessed with the velvet ribbon (ordered from Etsy).  Aside from that, I purchased everything else at the craft store (Michaels).   I can't wait to give these babies out (very soon in fact!).  

xox

2 comments:

  1. I love your posts. so sweet, so pretty, so cute! i love gift wrapping too. it's super fun and such a lovely surprise for the receiver.

    Anniversary Gifts (=^.^=) <(^_^)>
    Corporate Gifts ( * ^ * )
    Perpetual Gifts (^ _ ^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. Very great satin Ribbon. It's undoubtedly a good choice for gift wrapping.

    ReplyDelete